Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a tenacious, bright and capable person to help generate new business enquiries, using PPC advertising and other digital marketing disciplines.
This is an ideal role for someone with a foundation of knowledge in Google Ads.
Wider knowledge of other digital marketing disciplines, e.g. email marketing, would be beneficial.
Knowledge of the finance industry is not a requirement of the role.
Full job description
You can view the job description here.
Degree or Chartered Institute of Marketing (or equivalent) qualification.
Working knowledge of Google Ads
- Salary is dependent on experience, up to £25,000 per annum
- BUPA private medical healthcare scheme available
- Company pension with 8% company contribution
- Working hours 9am-6pm with one hour for lunch, Monday-Friday
- 25 days holiday, rising by one day per year for each 5 years served, capped at 30 days (national holidays are on top of this)
- Buying and selling holiday scheme available
Who will you be working for?
The successful candidate will be joining Commercial Trust Limited, a privately owned company that is one of a Group of finance companies, based in different parts of the UK.
You will be mentored by the marketing manager and a team of marketing executives who work for each of the group companies, so that you are set up for success.
Commercial Trust is operating on a working from home basis, however, training may encompass time in our office in Norwich, whilst maintaining Covid-19 safety measures.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please apply. We would love to hear from you!
To apply: please send your CV and covering message as to why you feel you should be considered. If you would like information in relation to how we process your data please click here.
Recruitment agencies: we will accept enquiries from applicants only.
What we look for from our people
- Honesty - We will only recommend a product that benefits the client
- Integrity - Our clients faith in our service should prevail throughout their business life and our advisors will strive to fulfil the demands their trust deserves
- Fairness - We will not recommend an unsuitable product to our clients for our financial gain
- Transparency - We are forthright and clear: no hidden costs, no surprise product terms
- Knowledge - Our employees are specialists and can often find solutions where others can't
- Dedication - Our employees work tirelessly on client cases to achieve the right outcome for our clients
- Commitment - We are not a transactional business, building a long term relationship with you means success for us both
- Passion - Our employees live and breathe our subject and strive to be world class in all that they do
- Efficient - We analyse the most effective route to hit client deadlines
- Professional - Our focus is on achieving a seamless path from application to completion
- Informed - Clients often have years of experience. Our insights and knowledge must go beyond that to add value - and they do
- Helpful - Our clients should expect to deal with diligent, courteous and friendly individuals when they work with us