Business Development Manager
We are seeking dynamic, well-organised, driven and enthusiastic Business Development Managers to promote our specialist buy to let mortgage services, via telephone, to businesses who have a shared, but non-competitive, client base.
We offer a professional, driven, fun and rewarding work environment with a very strong team ethic, aimed at developing and encouraging success by creating the freedom to build and manage your own portfolio of clients.
But, a job at Commercial Trust is not for everyone.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will prioritise principles like honesty and integrity, over profit
- Will always put prospective client’s first
- Is professional and polite
- Is passionate about driving business success via their own contribution
- Is motivated by hitting targets as set by the business
We are one of the UK’s leading buy-to-let and commercial mortgage brokerages, based in central Norwich. This is a great opportunity to join one of the city’s fastest growing businesses. Last year we grew our turnover by 32%.
If the above describes you, read on to see how you can contribute to our ongoing success.
Experience and background of our Business Development Manager
It will certainly help if you have a background in banking or insurance. It would also help if you have experience in front line new business generation and providing a world-class sales service.
- You will be talking to business decision makers who are short on time, you must make a good first impression
- You will need to concisely convey our service, listen carefully to feedback and identify opportunities to work together
- You will need to cultivate fantastic business relationships whilst demonstrating and upholding Commercial Trust’s values
Interested? Let us tell you more being a Business Development Manager here
This is an office-based role, in the centre of Norwich.
You will be operating entirely via telephone, so to be successful you need a confident telephone manner and the ability to instil trust in the people you talk to.
You will be challenged to build and manage a portfolio of new business partners through smart networking, email marketing and professional sales calls. You must be a competent multi-tasker, who has strong organisational skills and is quick and accurate on a computer.
You will need to excel at delivering a world class service to our partners, whose landlord clients can own multi-million pound property portfolios and accordingly expect the very best in advice, service and support from us.
We will give you training on the products we sell so that you can talk confidently about them.
A typical day as a Business Development Manager here:
- Making calls to prospective and existing clients through the day
- Establishing rapport and building lasting relationships
- Keeping up to date records of client interactions
- Managing on-boarding of new partner relationships following our due diligence process
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry and product news so that each conversation with clients adds value
- Seeking referral business from existing clients
The package for Business Development Manager
We believe in rewarding our Business Development Managers based on performance and results whilst providing the security and benefit that come from a traditional banking industry package.
- A generous starting basic salary from £21,200
- Performance related bonus to £35,000 OTE
- Opportunities for career progression
- Company contributed pension
- Private medical health care
- Death in service benefit
Career progression for our Business Development Manager
Commercial Trust nurtures talent within the business. Our existing sales managers have all gained their position having been promoted from other roles, and a former sales manager is now a Director of the company. There is no limit to your potential for success here.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please apply. We would love to hear from you!
No agencies please.