Front-End .net Web Developer and Designer
Are you an experienced Front-End .net Web Developer with a flair for graphic design? If yes, Commercial Trust Limited are looking for you.
We are a family owned, top 5 UK brokerage, specialising in buy-to-let and commercial mortgages and bridging loans, our clients are property investors. Our aim is to reach the top 3 in our industry in the next 6-12 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small dynamic team, where you can really make a difference.
We are all passionate about achieving commercial success for the business and your contribution will be fundamental to this.
You will be working alongside our full stack developer and required to produce innovative and exciting designs for the company website, whose purpose is to drive new business enquiries to our buy to let mortgage advisor teams.
Your designs will enhance the brand identity, be contemporary, user-friendly and provide an exemplary user-experience, whilst driving users to fulfil desired business outcomes.
If you are driven to succeed in delivering the very best and latest in development solutions and design, read on to see how you can contribute to our ongoing success.
Responsibilities as Front-End .net Web Developer:
You will enhance the usability and design of the current company website.
Your designs will reflect the professionalism of our company, be attractive, mobile-first, enhance conversion to enquiry and work on a wide range of supported internet browsers and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop).
The ideal Front-End .net Web Developer:
You must be able to provide a portfolio showing a wide range of recent web and graphic design work. You will also need:
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe creative suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with web standards and usability, keeping in mind commercial and SEO considerations when designing and building.
- To be commercially minded and aware of how to deliver business and individual objectives.
- Have a collaborative and proactive attitude to work.
- Be able to work autonomously and effectively.
- Theme and template development, experience in writing C# code and Razor code for Umbraco content management systems website templates would be an advantage.
Our office is situated in central Norwich.
- Salary from £35,000
- Company contributed pension
- Private medical health care
- Death in service benefit
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Front-End .net Web Developer then we want to hear from you, please send your CV to jobs @ commercialtrust.co.uk