Reporting to: Senior Mortgage Administrator
Location: Norwich (city centre)
Are you confident and organised? Can you multi-task? Do you have experience working in an office? If you answered yes, we can offer:
- Basic salary from £16,120 rising to £18,720 with experience and performance
- PLUS, performance related bonus
- PLUS, opportunities for career progression
- PLUS, company contributed pension
- PLUS, private medical health care and death in service benefit
To apply: please send your CV and covering message as to why you feel you should be considered to: jobs [at] commercialtrust.co.uk
Recruitment agencies: please note the email address above is for applicants only, we will not respond to enquries.
Commercial Trust is a family-owned brokerage; we arrange financial products for UK landlords who are investing in property they will rent out, either to residential or commercial clients.
Read on to see how you can contribute to our plans for national success.
You and your working day
You will be happy multi-tasking, with fantastic customer service skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Manage your diary system to monitor and progress cases, chasing when appropriate
- Keep advisors up to date on the progress of specific cases and resolve any queries together
- Be the first "port of call" for clients, lenders and conveyancers at every stage of the process
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all new and existing clients
- Work within prescribed procedures and practices
- Update and maintain data so that systems and case files are accurate at all times
- Follow case progress through the completion process to legal completion and beyond
Experience in finance is not essential, as you will receive full training.
This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.