SPV purchase or remortgage with 125% rental calculation
Purchase or remortgage buy-to-let property managed through a limited company Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), and take advantage of a low rental calculation of 125%.
If your buy-to-let property is in England, Gwent or Mid, South or West Glamorgan in Wales and you are an experienced landlord or experienced ex-pat buy-to-let investor the products below may suit your needs.
This lender is looking for landlords who have at least 3 buy-to-let properties within their existing portfolio.
The products below are available for limited company SPV and individual applicants.
(HMO, ex-pats, multi-unit freehold blocks, student lets, holiday lets)
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
*LTV = Loan to value
**ERC = Early Repayment Charge
Mortgage criteria summary
- Available for properties in England, Wales – Gwent; Mid, South and West Glamorgan.
- 75% LTV limit on loans up to £500,000, 65% LTV limit on loans over £500,000
- Minimum loan £100,000, maximum loan £1,000,000
- Applicant minimum age 25 years old (additional applicants 21 years old) at application
- Applicant maximum age 80 years old at loan expiry for the youngest applicant, subsequent applicants may be aged over 80 years old, subject to underwriter approval
- Expats – minimum income of £40,000
Get more information on setting up a limited company SPV.
To enquire about these products, call our specialist advisors or:
This information should not be interpreted as financial advice. Mortgage and loan rates are subject to change.