Premier Property Lawyers buy to let conveyancing
Premier Property Lawyers is a wholly-owned subsidiary of My Home Move. Established in 2001, the company has since grown to become the UK’s largest conveyancing provider. In 2015 Premier Property Lawyers helped almost 50,000 people, from landlords to residential customers, buy, sell and remortgage their property.
Buy to Let Conveyancing, fees from:
- £299 for remortgages
- £452 for purchases
- Additional fee of £195 for limited company transactions
Exclusive of VAT and disbursements. Terms and conditions apply.
Call Commercial Trust free on 0808 132 0252
(0808/0800 numbers are free from mobiles and landlines)
Who are Premier Property Lawyers?
Premier Property Lawyers take care of the legal side of purchasing and selling property and aim to make the process as smooth as possible for their customers by providing exceptional service. Premier Property Lawyers are a truly national company as they complete transactions in each of the 109 postcode areas in England and Wales.
Premier Property Lawyers believe that conveyancing should be all about their customers. By putting the customer at the heart of the business and challenging the status quo, they lead the way in delivering a personal, trusted and values-based service that reduces the stress of buying or selling a property.
Premier Property Lawyers have developed a unique position within the housing market by combining an innovative use of technology with personal service.
Their prime focus is to deliver a service that exceeds clients’ expectations. The company are proud to say that they are the most recommended provider of conveyancing services throughout England and Wales.
If you are considering purchasing a buy-to-let property, Premier Property Lawyers have developed a range of services to make the conveyancing process seamless and stress-free.
Premier Property Lawyers have extensive experience and a wealth of knowledge gained from helping thousands of clients, from first time buy-to-let customers to experienced landlords. Whatever your situation, they have the expertise to ensure that your purchase goes through quickly and easily so that you can let your property as soon as possible.
What can you expect as part of their service?
Longer opening hours
- Premier Property Lawyers are available at a time to suit you, 8am to 8pm Mondays to Thursdays with a 7pm close on a Friday. They are open at the weekend too, from 9am to 4pm on Saturdays and 10am to 3pm on Sundays.
- To guide and assist you through the entire conveyancing process, you will be assigned your own personal conveyancer.
Regular status updates
- You will receive regular status updates via email, SMS, phone call or letter, whichever you prefer.
Fixed fee policy
- When you ask for a quote, Premier Property Lawyers will give you a price that includes everything. They don’t have any hidden extras or hide things in the small print. Their fees won’t change unless your instructions do.
No transaction, no legal fee
- If your sale or purchase falls through, Premier Property Lawyers won’t charge you their conveyancer's costs. (Terms and conditions apply.)
Buyer protection included as standard
- Buyer protection is automatically included in all purchase quotations. If, through no fault of your own, your transaction does not proceed, under the Buyer Protection Package you will be reimbursed for up to £1,850 in mortgage lender arrangement fees, conveyancer’s disbursement costs and valuation fees. (Terms and conditions apply.)
eWay (online case-management)
- A revolutionary online service that allows you to manage your case 24/7, from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
What can eWay do for me?
Our revolutionary online case-management service, eWay, allows you to manage your case 24/7, via a smartphone, tablet or PC. You can complete nearly all of your documentation online, make secure payments and keep up-to-date with how your case is progressing, even when you’re on the move.
Fast facts on the eWay service:
Manage your move, on the move
- eWay is mobile-friendly and uses the very best in smart technology, so you can manage your move on the move from your smartphone or tablet.
- Red task indicators appear on the dial when there is an action for you to complete, to help get your case moving. The eWay dial shows how your case is progressing. Each section is a milestone in the conveyancing process – the fuller the section is, the closer it is to being completed.
- Nearly all documentation is available to complete online, helping to further speed up the conveyancing process.
- eWay has a suite of useful guides and guidance sections, to help you understand what you need to do.
Personalised for you
- You will have your own unique login, so all of your cases can be accessed using one set of details. You can also personalise your eWay homescreen with photographs of the property, giving it that personal touch.
The revolutionary eWay dial
Premier Property Lawyers is regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers. Premier Property Lawyers Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registered No: 04323405. Registered Office: 1 Frances Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SH. A list of the directors is available from the Registered Office.
For more information about the Enhanced Conveyancing Service from Premier Property Lawyers call 0808 132 0252.
This information should not be interpreted as financial advice. Buy to let mortgage rates are subject to change. Speak to our advisors for a mortgage illustration. Seek tax advice from a professional.