Section 13(2) Form 4D - New rent (Wales)

If you wish to increase the rent that you charge your tenants, then you will need to issue them the correct notice in the prescribed format. 

For more detailed information from the government on increasing rents to your tenants please refer to

Note: this notice is specifically for landlords in Wales. For the English Section 13(2) form 4, click here.